Tuesday 14 December 2010

Templates, templates

Today I have several layouts to show you as I've been doing these but haven't been allowed to show them until today.
I have been chosen to be on Cornelia's Designs CT. She does gorgeous templates!
Cornelia has two new sets of templates out today.

These are the Snowflakes Templates available from her Scrap & Friends store here.


And these are the New Seasons Templates available at Scrap & Friends here.


Here are my layouts using the new Seasons Templates.

Templates: Cornelia Designs-New Season Templates
Kit: Studio Q-Prince of my Heart

Templates:Cornelia Designs-New Seasons Templates
Kit:One Little Bird-Storyteller kit

Templates: Cornelia Designs-New Season Templates
Kit: Cinzia Designs-Grateful Heart

And here are my layouts using the new Snowflakes Templates.

Templates: Cornelia Designs Snowflakes Templates
Kit:Cinzia Designs-Holiday Cheer

Templates: Cornelia Designs-Snowflakes Templates
Kit: Cinzia Designs-Holiday Cheer

Templates: Cornelia Designs-Snowflakes Templates
Kit: MK Designs-Letter to Santa

I hope to be showing you lots more layouts using Cornelia's templates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment