Thursday 30 December 2010

Offline for a while

Well this will be my last post for a while. We are moving from Germany to Scotland in a few days. So I will be offline until we get settled in Scotland, hopefully middle of January. I have scheduled a couple of posts showcasing some new products by Avital Designs and Cornelia Designs. I just hope it works!!

I have also decided to take part in a 365 project for next year too. So I will be taking photos along the way of our journey. I will have lots to photograph, new house, new schools, new area and hopefully new job!! As well as our actual journey in getting to Scotland.

So, Happy New Year and see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Shary and good luck with your move to Scotland!! I'm looking forward to seeing your lay outs next year!

    Hug, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shary, glad to have found you again and hope the move goes well. Kim

    ReplyDelete