Friday 18 June 2010

Bielefeld Tierpark

There is a tierpark near us, here in Germany. It's an animal park,a petting zoo and also a play park. We go quite often when the weather is nice.The animals are really well looked after and there are always babies to see.
My first layout is of the wolves, we made sure we got there early to see them being fed.



I have used a kit by Lorie Davison and is called Flitting Fall Faerie.Her designs can be found at Scrapbook Graphics.

My next layout is of my favourite animals the otter. We also made it in time to see them being fed. These really are gorgeous animals, so playful and inquisitive.



For this layout I have used By the Lily Pond by Magical Reality Designs. The kit is available at Pickleberry Pop.

I have a few more layouts from the Tierpark but I'll keep them for a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment